Get in the Zone!
The Icebreaker BodyfitZONE™ range was introduced in Winter 2015 for high performance sports and activities such as skiing, snowboarding, running, cycling and hiking. The BodyfitZONE™ base layers are made from a 200gm weight merino wool fabric system which provides strategically placed ventilation and insulation zones allowing for optimal temperature regulation and breathability.
For Winter 2016/17 the Winter Zone range was added to the collection which features the Winter Zone LS Half Zip and the Winter Zone Leggings which are made from a warmer 260gm fabric designed especially for colder conditions.
If you're looking for merino wool thermals, base layers, long johns or sweaters that will keep you warm and comfortable while playing sport or exercising the BodyfitZONE™ range is for you!
- Eyelet panels in main sweat areas (underarms, backs of knees etc) for improved ventilation.
- Low profile seams for comfort when wearing other layers or backpacks.
- Thumb loops on the tops and half zips keep sleeves in place and provide additional warmth and protection over wrists and gloves.
- Small touch of LYCRA® for excellent fit and freedom of movement
- Lightweight warmth
- Naturally breathable
- Temperature regulating
- Soft and no itch unlike traditional wools
- Odour resistant
- Quick drying
- Warm when wet unlike synthetic or cotton base layers
- Machine washable
- Can be worn alone or as a base layer under additional mid layers or outerwear
|Zone Range||Winter Zone Range|
(96% Merino, 4% Lycra)
(97% Merino, 3% Lycra)
(85% Merino, 14% Nylon, 1% Lycra)
(78% Merino, 2% Polyester)
Shop the BodyfitZONE™ range HERE