If you're looking for a high end alternative to the synthetic slippers on the high street then the Snugs Sheepskin Slippers are a great choice! Made from 100% Sheepskin with an EVA sole the slippers will keep you warm and comfortable this Winter.
Aside from being exceptionally comfortable sheepskin slippers provide numerous other benefits:
- Sheepskin has been used for centuries for medicinal purposes as it has been proven to be hypoallergenic and can help with poor circulation, skin problems and other ailments.
- Sheepskin contains lanolin which soothes the skin and promotes healing. It also has anti-bacterial properties which assist in keeping your slippers odour free and able to be worn without socks.
- Sheepskin is extremely insulating, which makes sheepskin slippers the ideal choice for keeping your feet warm and comfortable during a long, cold winter.
- Sheepskin not only keeps your feet warm but is also highly breathable so you won't end up with sweaty feet like you can with synthetic slippers.
Choosing natural fibres over synthetic fibres is beneficial in terms of warmth, comfort, medicinal factors and sheepskin is also resistant to flame and static electricity.
Hand crafted in Portugal the slippers are produced using only the best quality Portuguese sheepskins and are vegetable tanned meaning only natural organic tannins are used rather than chrome or synthetic tannins. The slippers are made by a small family owned business in Portugal and are produced in a factory powered by solar panels. All the water used in the tanneries is purified and recycled.
We have a wide range of slippers in a variety of colours and styles. For women we have the Etna slipper which is a slip on style with a lovely feminine wool cuff, and the Casse slipper which is a full foot slipper with a fluffy wool cuff. For Men we have the Snowdon slipper which is a slip on style and the Nevis slippers which is a full foot style. The Snowdon and the Nevis are available in certain colours in smaller sizes for ladies who may like these styles. We also have the Casse and Nevis available in children's sizes.
A few customer reviews:
- "They do exactly what they say, snug, warm,comfy & natural!" - Julie
- "This is my third pair of such slippers - just love them. After a hard day's work, putting on the slippers is like having a big hug! Ditto when getting up at 5.30 am every morning..." - Julia
- "Very comfortable and very warm and very well made." - Michael
- "Good quality slippers and very comfortable." - Kenneth
- "Great slippers, great quality for a good price." - Simon
- "Excellent quality, my second pair. My first pair lasted 3 years!" - Ann
Shop our full range of Sheepskin slippers HERE