Unisex Snowdon Sheepskin Slippers
Due to production issues from COVID we are unable to restock our Snugs sheepskin slippers for AW20. Sizes/stock levels are therefore limited. For other sheepskin slippers see our Shepherds of Sweden range HERE
Snowdon: The Snowdon are premium sheepskin slippers which are handcrafted in Portugal. Produced using only the best quality Portuguese sheepskins these mule slippers will provide your feet with superb warmth and luxurious comfort.
These unisex slippers are the perfect mens slippers and womens slippers for Winter.
• Vegetable tanned - Only natural organic tannins have been used throughout the tanning process (treatment) of the skins. These (veggie) tannin compounds are found in many species of plants and have less of an impact on the environment, and your skin than chrome and synthetic tannins.
• The slippers are coloured using EU regulated dyes, which also contain no hazardous chemicals.
• Hand brushed wool for unbeatable comfort
• Hand crafted
• Double stitched seams for added strength
• Durable and lightweight EVA sole
• Sheepskin is extremely insulating while still being breathable which keep your feet at the perfect temperature
• Sheepskin contains lanolin which soothes the skin and promotes healing. It also has anti-bacterial properties which assist in keeping your slippers odour free and able to be worn without socks.
• Sheepskin is hypoallergenic and can help with poor circulation, skin problems and other ailments
• Packaged in an attractive reusable cotton drawstring bag; perfect for gifts!
Fit: We would recommend choosing your normal shoe size. If you are between sizes go up to the nearest size.
Fabric: 100% Sheepskin, Made in Portugal
Care Instructions: We do not recommend machine washing. If you need to wash the slippers hand wash in warm soapy water. Do not use any harsh chemicals or detergents. Do not tumble dry.
All Mask Orders (under 100g) - Large Letter 2nd Class = £1
Royal Mail 48 = £3.50
Royal Mail 24 = £5.00
Next Working Day Delivery = £8
FREE Royal Mail 48 delivery for orders over £75
Please note: we are open Monday-Friday 8am-4pm. Any orders that are placed before 12 midday will be sent out that afternoon. Any orders after this time will be sent the following day (or if placed after 12 midday Friday your order will be dispatched on Monday)
Our next day delivery service is working days only. If you require Saturday delivery please email email@example.com and we will provide you with a postage quote.
We have shipping currently set up for Europe, USA and Canada for parcels up to 2kgs. If your country isn't showing a shipping option available, or if your parcel is heavier than 2kg please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a postage quote
Nature Shop are dedicated to making your online shopping experience as enjoyable and simple as possible. Take the risk out of your online shopping with our 30 DAY RETURNS POLICY which is valid from the date of dispatch.
UK Returns Policy:
Our exchange process is quick and easy! We offer FREE* UK Exchanges and our Refund process is quick and hassle free.
- Our returns policy for clearance items differs from our normal returns policy. Read HERE for more detail.
*Please read HERE for our full Returns and Exchanges Policy
For any international returns the customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to us. You will also be responsible for paying any outgoing postage should you require an exchange.
* Please read HERE for our full International Returns and Exchanges policy.