Returns policy edit
We have a 30 day returns policy which is valid from the date of dispatch.
Please note we are unable to accept underwear returns due to hygiene reasons.
Gift cards are non refundable.
How to send items back for an exchange/refund:
If you wish to return an item for an exchange/refund please follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the item(s) are in the original condition and include their original packaging*.
- Complete the returns form attached to your invoice and place this and the item(s) into a courier bag or our original postage bag
- Email email@example.com detailing the item(s) you wish to return and the item(s) you wish to receive in exchange.
- Use the returns label provided to return the parcel free of charge.
You can either:
- A. Use the returns label provided. This will be a subsidised cost of £4.95 which will be deducted from the refund amount
- B. Return the item(s) using any shipping provider of your choice. This will be completely at your expense but a full refund will be issued for the returned item(s)
If using your own shipping provider, please send the item(s) to the following address:
Nature Shop UK (IZEO LTD)
Unit 3 Southdownview Works
12 Southdownview Road
We recommend asking for proof of postage for either delivery method to make sure your item arrives safely at Nature Shop. Nature Shop cannot accept responsibility for items that fail to return without proof of postage.
Your exchange/refund will be processed within 5 working days of us receiving the item(s) back to the warehouse. We will email you once this has been processed.
* Original condition and original packaging: All items will be inspected upon return and in the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, Nature Shop reserves the right not to refund or exchange the item and either return the item to you at your expense or charge a £4.95 handling fee. This includes missing, damaged or incorrect packaging and/or labeling.
Clearance Stock returns
Nature Shop's Refunds and Exchanges Policy differs for our Clearance stock, please read here for more details.
In the unlikely event of an item being faulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 90 days of purchase. Please state the fault with the item and attach photos where possible.
If needed we may ask you to return the faulty item to us so that we can forward this onto our supplier for inspection. If this is the case we will send you a free returns label to send the item back to us.
We are required to follow the suppliers policy in regards to faulty items but we will offer a refund or replacement depending on their policy guidelines.
Please note: if the item is not deemed faulty by our suppliers then the item will be returned to you at your expense.
Consumer Right To Cancel
Customers have the right to cancel an order prior to it being dispatched. To exercise this right, cancellation of the order must be in writing via email. If the cancellation request is received after the order has been dispatched, then please see our normal returns policy.