Ragioniamo con i piedi
Shoes that rebel!
When Gigi Perinello founded Ragioniamo con i piedi in 2008 he had noticed that big brands had slowly been passing their production to countries with low cost labour and selecting lower quality and more harmful materials. The main focus for these brands had become reducing their manufacturing while quality and well-being had been placed in the background. Gigi wanted to prove that it was still possible to create a highly successful footwear brand while keeping quality at the forefront of everything they do.
Ragioniamo con i piedi shoes are all produced on a small scale and they only use small and qualified artisan manufacturers who are all located close to their headquarters between the provinces of Mantua and Verona, Italy.
Ragioniamo con i piedi select, design, prototype and test all of the models to ensure they are handcrafted to the highest standard and quality.
What makes Ragioniamo con i piedi shoes different?
- They only use chromium-free leather which is tanned using vegetable tannins. This is the most environmentally friendly leather that can be found on the market, which minimizes as much as possible the chemical impact of all the manufacturing (colorants, solvents and other harmful materials) on the environment. Better for the world and better for your body!
- The materials used guarantee excellent sweat absorption and the removal of bad odours and are great for sensitive skin
- Resistant and durable. Because the shoes are handcrafted with care and designed to be of extremely high quality, most customers get four to five years wear.
- Repairable and resolable. When your shoes do eventually show signs of wear, Ragioniamo con i piedi will repair or resole your shoes for you free of charge! This greatly reduces fast fashion and disposable consumption.
- Fully transparent - How the shoes are made, the materials used and how they decide on the retail value of the shoes is all disclosed openly to their customers.